- For Laser Hair Removal please make sure to shave any area you are planning on treating excluding the face (for women).
- Make sure you are not tanned or plan on tanning two weeks before/after your Laser Hair Removal treatment. Upon booking your next appointment please advise us if any changes have been made to your diet or supplement intake. Supplements such as Anti-biotics or Iron may conflict with Laser Hair Removal.
- If you have recently received or plan on receiving the Covid-19 Vaccine or have had any medical changes please inform the receptionist when booking.
- Upon booking your next treatment, you will be asked to provide a credit card number to hold your appointment. We will NOT be able to book an appointment without a credit card.
- If you have more than one no-show a non-refundable deposit will be required for all future appointment bookings. Our staff always makes multiple attempts to confirm appointments either by phone, text, or email. Please make sure to confirm your appointment in a timely manner. To avoid a no-show fee of $50 please cancel 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- If you are planning on applying numbing cream please arrive 20 min before your appointment. An additional $10 charge will apply to small areas. For numbing additional or larger areas, additional charges will apply.
- We accept all major credit cards and cash. Care Credit and Checks are not accepted. Deposits towards treatments are NOT refundable.
No children or additional guests without an appointment allowed in the facility.
- A 10 minute grace period applies to all appointments. If you are more than 10 minutes late we may not be able to accommodate your treatment.
No patient will be taken in for treatment if arriving less than 10 minutes to closing.